Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding.

 A Lady that says she love cute guys - has taken to social media to narrate what happened after meeting a set of handsome boys at a wedding earlier today. The graduate of University if Benin (UNIBEN), Isaiah Esther Chinenye disclosed that she attended a wedding today and saw some cute guys at the same hotel where the reception was held.
 She said she had to leave the wedding she attended with her friends in search for the venue of the other "wedding" the cute guys were attending only to discover that the guys came to the hotel for a photo-shoot, she said this left her heartbroken and is still recovering from the shock.
 See what she shared on her Facebook page.

 The bladder news!!!

 So after persuading my friend who I went to the initial wedding with that we should go for the other wedding party with the cute guys, she didn't agree me, I kukuma left her, packed my back and went to search for the venue of the other wedding.
 I went outside and started asking around for the venue of the hot wedding only to hear the shocking news.. That the group of guys are not having a wedding in same hotel, that just came for photos shoot I almost killed my self. Am just even recovering from the shock #ILoveCuteGuys..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Photos) Lady Goes To Street Naked Just Covered In Body Paint Then See What Happened....

Knowledge Is Power: Living Maggot In Human Body.