Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria.

 Antonella Roccuzzo, Messi's wife who arrived Russia to support her husband - has reacted to Argentina's victory over Nigeria. She took to her Instagram page few minutes after the match sharing a picture of her husband celebrating the first goal.
 She hailed him in Spanish as she wrote;
 VAAAAAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSS  MI AMOOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!!!!

Antonella Roccuzzo, explained why she hasn't been in Russia until today, "I did not go because I have very young children and because it was scheduled like this,"Moreover, I want to enjoy some time with my family who I am not going to see until December."
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Photos) Lady Goes To Street Naked Just Covered In Body Paint Then See What Happened....

Knowledge Is Power: Living Maggot In Human Body.