Photos: Police Reportedly Shot Passenger In Anambra State



 The sad incident happened yesterday 7th August 2018 at Agulu before UNIZIK campus in Anambra state when the police officers wrongly shot at a passenger known as Michael Onyeme for careless driving by the driver of a vehicle.

 But an online user identified as Ngini Ebelechukwu Emmanuel said he is an eyewitness at the very time the incident happened showing some pictures at the scene.

 Read his post:

"Before my very eyes the metro patrol police shot this guy in a bid to intimidate his driver into parting way with bride, they previously held me to obtain from me. They threw away my papers as the flee the scene.

 I am posting this before the bury the evidence.
 I am an eyewitness, am ready to testify.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Photos) Lady Goes To Street Naked Just Covered In Body Paint Then See What Happened....

Knowledge Is Power: Living Maggot In Human Body.